What is this promotion about?
Pure Blonde have partnered with 2XU to offer 2XU e-vouchers with the purchase of every specially marked pack of Pure Blonde from bottle shops, the purchase of a jug or two Pure Blonde bottles in participating pubs/bars, and when you spend $20 or more on selected meals and Pure Blonde products at participating restaurants/cafés. For full terms and conditions for the promotion please click here.
How much is each 2XU e-voucher worth?
This depends on where you purchase your Pure Blonde from and the balance you build prior to cashing out your voucher. There are three options:
1. Purchase specially marked Pure Blonde packs from any participating bottle shop to get $5 of value towards an e-voucher with every 6pk, $10 of value with every 10pk, and $20 of value with every 24pk, while stocks last. OR
2. Purchase a jug or two Pure Blonde bottles from participating pubs to collect $10 of value, while stocks last. OR
3. Spend $20 or more on selected meals and Pure Blonde products at participating restaurants/café to collect $10 of value, while stocks last.
How do I find out where I can buy Pure Blonde from to participate in this promotion?
Just about every bottle shop in Australia will be selling specially marked Pure Blonde packs, and in selected pubs, bars, restaurants and cafes.
What do I need to claim my 2XU e-voucher if I buy Pure Blonde from a bottle shop?
1. Purchase specially marked Pure Blonde packs from any participating bottle shop, keep your itemised purchase receipt.
2. Go to pureblonde.com.au/promotions, register for the promotion and upload a photo of your receipt.
3. Build your balance and cash out your e-voucher when you are happy with your total. There is no limit on how many times you can claim, however, the maximum value of an individual e-voucher is $40 and only one e-voucher can be used in any 2XU transaction when you spend $80 or more.
What do I need to claim my 2XU e-voucher if I buy Pure Blonde at a Pub/Bar or Restaurant/Cafe?
1. Purchase one Pure Blonde jug or two Pure Blonde bottles from participating pubs/bars or spend $20 or more on selected meals and Pure Blonde products at participating restaurants/cafés and you will be given a scratch card with a unique code.
2. Scratch the silver panel to reveal a unique code, go to pureblonde.com.au/promotions,
3. Register for the promotion and type in your unique code, build your balance and cash out your e-voucher prior to 11:59pm 30/11/2018. There is no limit on how many times you can claim, however, the maximum value of an individual e-voucher is $40 and only one e-voucher can be used in any 2XU transaction when you spend $80 or more.
When do I have to cash out my 2XU e-vouchers by?
To obtain 2XU value you must lodge a valid claim on the microsite by 11:59pm (AEST) on 30/11/2018. Terms and Conditions are located here.
If you have 2XU value in your account, you must cash out the 2XU e-vouchers by 11.59pm 07/12/2018. After this time the site will close and you will no longer be able to access your e-vouchers.
For the 2XU e-voucher limits please refer to the FAQ 'Are there any limits to my 2XU e-voucher?'
How long is my 2XU e-voucher valid for?
Your 2XU e-voucher will expire at 11.59pm AEDT 31/10/2019 and can be accessed via the Pure Blonde website prior to 07/12/2018 (The date the site closes).
Where can I spend my 2XU e-voucher?
This e-voucher can now be used at any 2XU Retail store (excluding Direct Factory Outlets) OR it can be used at 2XU.com.au. This e-voucher is not redeemable at any third party retailers.
Are there any limits to my 2XU e-voucher?
To use your 2XU e-voucher you need to spend a minimum of $80 in a single transaction. Please note this e-voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The T&C of the vouchers are as follow:
It is a unique one-time use coupon for the amount stated on the coupon off your total order with a minimum spend of $80 (excluding outlet). Limited time only valid 17/09/2018 to 11.59pm AEDT 31/10/2019. This code can be redeemed on 2XU.com.au. Entire value of code must be redeemed in one order. No balance will be held once redeemed. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or coupon. Offer may be extended or changed at 2XU's discretion. For all 2XU conditions, please visit www.2xu.com/au/terms-and-conditions.html
If I have two $10 e-vouchers, can I use both for one 2XU transaction?
No, you can only use one e-voucher per 2XU transaction, so make sure you are happy with your balance before you cash out.
How many times can I enter?
There is no limit to the number of 2XU e-vouchers you can claim. If you build a balance of more than $40, then you will need to cash out more than one e-voucher, but don't worry your 2XU e-vouchers don't expire until 11.59pm AEDT 31/10/2019 so you have plenty of time to use any e-vouchers you cash out. Remember, you may only use only one e-voucher per transaction, and you need to spend a minimum of $80 in a single transaction to use your e-voucher.
I've uploaded my receipt, what happens next?
Once you've submitted your claim, validation will generally happen within 48hrs, however, please allow up to 5 business days for your claim to be processed.
I did not keep my receipt, can I still claim a 2XU e-voucher?
Unfortunately, you do need to keep your receipt in order to enter this promotion so you won't be able to submit your e-voucher claim for this purchase. There is still time to take part in this campaign if you make another purchase and keep your receipt prior to 11:59pm 30/11/2018.
I did not keep my scratch card, can I still claim a 2XU e-voucher?
Unfortunately, you can't claim an e-voucher because you do need to enter the unique code on your scratch card to enter this promotion. However, if you make another purchase and keep your scratch card you can claim your e-voucher online until 11:59pm 30/11/2018.
What do I need to keep as proof of my purchase?
If you have purchased in a bottle shop/retailer you will need to retain your purchase receipt. If you have purchased in a pub/bar, you will need to retain your scratch card as it contains your unique code which must be entered on the promotional site to claim your e-voucher.
The venue/store has run out of e-vouchers or promotional packs, can I still enter?
No, unfortunately our promo packs and e-vouchers are only available for a limited time and while stocks last.
What sort of photograph/image do I need to upload of my receipt?
The photograph/image you upload needs to be in a .jpeg or .png format and must not exceed 2MB in size. The photograph/image of your receipt also needs to clearly show the below information:
- Date purchased
- Product purchased
- Place of purchase
Please see example images below:
I can't remember my password that I created my account with. What do I do?
Please go to the “forgot password” page by clicking here.
Can I enter this competition?
The competition is open to all Australian residents aged 18+.
Who should I contact with any questions?
You can reach us through the contact form here.